Wednesday, 30 September 2026

FRGCB's YouTube channel reactivates with MNTG! And, but also...

Yes, it's finally time for me to bring back My Nostalgia Trip Games for its eighth season, and because it took so long to get started with it, the season will probably go on until late spring 2027 before taking a season break again.


As I explain in the video, due to my heavy workload in real life, I have decided to cut back on the previously more elaborate intros and stuff, and focus on just the games now, so I can get these episodes out more quickly. And as you will probably notice, my current accommodations are not acoustically very optimal, so I realized while making this video, that I shall have to find a solution to make the talking to camera bits better sounding. 

But at least, now the new season has started off, and what a massive episode it is with ten more MS-DOS based games (and then some). Now, back to working on some comparisons...

...but before that, I feel it my duty to inform you, that since the posting of the previous entry on the blog, the Finnish Retro Game Comparison Blog has passed over the milestone of 5,000,000 visits! Massive thanks to all of you still hanging on with it, and cheers to all the new readers!

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment